SERVICE CONTRACTS AT RON’S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICE
According to state, county, the manufacturer’s service requirements and NSF/ANSI Standard 40, it is recommended that all Residential on-site wastewater treatment systems be inspected at regular six-month intervals, Commercial systems at regular three-month intervals.
RON’S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICE CHICAGO IS AN AUTHORIZED SERVICE PROVIDER FOR THE FOLLOWING MAKES OF AERATION DEVICES:
THE PURPOSE OF AN AEROBIC UNIT IS TO TREAT AND DISINFECT SEPTIC EFFLUENT THROUGH THE COMBINATION OF OXYGEN & BACTERIA. THE RESULT IS A CLEAR, ODORLESS, PURE WATER FORM WHICH COMPLIES WITH STATE & NATIONAL STANDARDS PRIOR TO BEING INTRODUCED TO THE SOIL.
Contact Ron’s Tidy Tank Septic Service to sign up for a service contract to maintain compliance and ensure your septic system continues to operate properly.
Recommendations for Aerobic Unit owners:
- Use low-sudsing, low phosphate biodegradable detergents. Excessive soaps added to a constant aerating and churning environment can cause extreme foaming and result in an overflow.
- Space out laundry. No more than 2 loads a day will prevent hydraulic overload of the system.
- Do not dispose of medicines, toxins, paints, solvents, varnishes, pesticides, grease, oil, etc. by means of your toilet or sink. This will completely throw off your system.
- Avoid excessive use of ANTI-BACTERIAL & BLEACH soaps and cleaners. They KILL the bacteria necessary for proper AEROBIC treatment.
- Avoid plumbing your water softener discharge into the system if possible.
- Contact your service provider when prescribed strong medications. These can throw off your system and may make more frequent servicing necessary.